Dental Implants - Atlanta, GA
Replace Lost Teeth Confidently & Seamlessly
Today, dental implants are the clear solution for outstanding tooth replacement. They provide unparalleled longevity, aesthetic value, and lifelike durability – in fact, it’s extremely likely that no one will ever notice that your new tooth or teeth aren’t original. At Cosmetic Dentistry of Atlanta, Dr. Marilyn Gaylor has had great success with creating beautifully customized restorations for implants, including all-porcelain crowns, fixed bridges, and full dentures. Contact us today in the Atlanta area to schedule a one-on-one consultation.
Why Choose us for Dental Implants?
- Ideal Blend of Cosmetic Artistry & Long-Term Durability
- Trusting Partnerships with Atlanta’s Best Oral Surgeons & Periodontists
- Advanced Digital Technology for Optimal Treatment Planning
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Dental implants are wholeheartedly unique in that they replenish the root of the natural tooth in addition to the crown. This provides essential stimulation to the jawbone and helps preserve its long-term health, effectively preventing noticeable deterioration as well that compromises the integrity of the facial structures.
- Implant-retained teeth can be cared for in a very similar fashion as natural teeth – no need for overcomplicated hygiene routines or restrictive diets.
- Dental implants are very conservative and will not require any damaging minimization of the surrounding natural teeth.
- The longevity of dental implants is truly unparalleled in reconstructive dentistry. Many new “teeth” thrive for decades or even the rest of the patient’s life with only minimal maintenance.
Indications for Dental Implants
Tooth loss across a wide spectrum (from a single gap to a missing arch) can often be corrected with state-of-the-art dental implants. Dr. Gaylor will design the ideal restoration for your circumstances, providing a strong sense of clinical artistry that helps your newly replenished smile shine.
Missing One Tooth
A metal-free dental crown is the ideal replacement for a single implant/lost tooth, as it will fit within the gap without significantly altering the surrounding dental structure. The final result is beautifully subtle and lifelike.
Missing Multiple Teeth
While porcelain crowns can also be relied on for replenishing several teeth throughout the mouth, implant-retained bridges may be the more worthwhile option. This style of restoration can bring back several consecutive teeth at once, providing outstanding stability and oral function by anchoring to two placed implants – one on either side of the gap.
Missing All Teeth
If a patient is missing a large number of natural teeth, replacing each one with its own individual dental implant can quickly become prohibitively expensive. Customized dentures can rely on the support of a small number of implants instead, positioned at strategic angles throughout the jawbone.
Partnered With Atlanta’s Best Specialists
Dr. Gaylor strongly believes that her patients deserve the best of the best, which is why she pairs her extensive restorative and cosmetic skills with the surgical expertise of outstanding periodontists and oral surgeons throughout the greater Atlanta community. They will handle the surgical implantation of the implant(s) into the jawbone, and she will focus on designing an outstanding crown, bridge, or likeminded restoration that provides premium beauty and functional strength. This partnership results in a greater degree of lasting success for the patient.
Understanding the Cost of Implants
When it comes to dental implant treatment, there are several distinct components that will affect the overall cost:
- The initial surgical placement of the implants themselves
- The connection of abutments (connectors) if necessary
- The design, style, and number of custom-made restorations
- The need for additional treatments (gum disease treatment, bone grafting, etc) that must replenish oral health before tooth replacement can begin
During an initial, one-on-one consultation, Dr. Gaylor will take the time to comprehensively review your oral health and discuss your personal vision for your new smile in detail. Once she has this valuable information, our team can provide an accurate price estimate for your impending treatment, allowing you to proceed with complete confidence and no fear of unexpected “surprises.” Dental implants may seem like a significant investment at first glance, but we know you’ll agree that the lifelong benefits are well worth it.